Allan Gray Namibia currently offers its clients five different mandates:
- Global balanced, incorporating equities and fixed interest and investing in Namibia, South Africa, Africa and offshore (in accordance with all provisions of the prudential investment guidelines)
- Global stable (low equity balanced mandate)
- Namibian only
- South African only
- Foreign only, inclusive of Rest of Africa mandates
- Segregated portfolios
- Pooled portfolios
- Unit trust funds
For more information on other mandates, please contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have historically served only a small number of large institutions with discrete portfolios managed on a segregated basis.
We have, however, recognised the need for professional investment managers across the spectrum of retirement funds. As a result, we introduced a pooled, unitised investment trust designed exclusively for smaller Namibian retirement funds.
The Allan Gray Namibia Balanced Fund provides comprehensive investment management including stock selection, asset class allocation and risk reduction through hedging. The Trust’s portfolio is balanced and managed in accordance with the prudential investment guidelines and Namibian Exchange Control regulations:
- Participating retirement funds hold units in the investment portfolio, simplifying entry and exit
- Minimum investment in the fund is dependent on the size of the investment
- The investment management fee levied is dependent on the size of the investment. Please contact us for further information
To view the latest Namibia Balanced Fund factsheet click here.