Allan Gray Namibia currently offers its clients five different mandates:
- Global balanced, incorporating equities and fixed interest and investing in Namibia, South Africa, Africa and offshore (in accordance with all provisions of the prudential investment guidelines)
- Global stable (low equity balanced mandate)
- Namibian only
- South African only
- Foreign only, inclusive of Rest of Africa mandates
Clients' investments are managed via three investment avenues:
- Segregated portfolios
- Pooled portfolios
- Unit trust funds
For more information on other mandates, please contact Birte Schneider, Danny van Wyk and Joseph Mukendwa at NamICS@AllanGray.com.na.
We have historically served only a number of large institutions with portfolios of N$5 million and more.
To cater for clients with less than N$5 million available to invest, we have introduced two unit trusts in the market. The Allan Gray Namibia Balanced Fund and Allan Gray Namibia Stable Fund provide a comprehensive investment management offering that includes stock selection, asset class allocation and risk reduction through hedging.
The Portfolios are managed in accordance with the prudential investment guidelines and Namibia Exchange Control regulations. Furthermore:
- Participating institutional clients hold units in the investment portfolio simplifying entry and exit
- The investment management fee levied is dependent on the size of the investment.
Please contact us for further information.
To view the Allan Gray Namibia Balanced Fund factsheet please click here.
To view the Allan Gray Namibia Stable Fund factsheet please click here.
To view the latest Allan Gray terms and conditions please click here.